2. Cambridge Target Score Second Edition Final Practice Toeic Test Practice Test http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/mPihv6S1rW Audio http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/Ik8HpmXyIE
3. Longman 3.1 Preparation Series for the New Toeic Test Advanced Course 4th Edition Book http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/5Uqbe0235J Audio CD1-2 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/lZapahRxRV Audio CD3-4 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/VLleMcldJT Audio CD5-6 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/NhnW2D2J6B Answer Key http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/AV9owCntub
3.2 Preparation Series for the New Toeic Test More Practice Test Practice test1 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/GSJhexaHdY Audio http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/Xa5xfQaFoL
Practice Test2 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/iKYNCw2Lor Audio http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/dd6gqNZlz1
4. Oxford (ชุดปราบเซียน) Tactic for Toeic Listening and Reading Test Practice Test1 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/vBwPcLeHM1 Audio http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/b5h26aeR42
Practice Test2 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/mnz6bYYurE Audio http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/wHbXzDOGFg
Toeic Word Lists (600 Essential Word for Toeic) Barron's Toeic_600_Words.doc http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/f6YJRDJay3 Translation http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/oicpOKHYpl
แถมพิเศษ eek t
Clip อ.ฝรั่งสอน Listening Test Part2 http://www.thaicyberupload.com/get/h1GnZzpB6t
Verbix is a non-profit organization that aims to promote and protect linguistic diversity. Verbix, as its principle software, has designed an educational software program for computers that helps to find correct verb conjugation references. Unlike verb conjugation books, this software is also able to return the infinitive from any inflected form. More recent versions also contain additional information of languages and verbs.
Verbix runs on Windows, but it's also available as an on-line version for those that don't have a Windows operating system installed. The on-line version offers verb conjugations for 81 languages and a "Verb search," which returns the infinitive from any inflected form.
Development of Verbix was initiated in 1995 by Erik Lindberg, a Swedish-speaking Finn, with support only for Spanish verbs. The current version supports more than 100 languages. Today, Verbix is developed by a non-profit organization with volunteers from all continents.
Cracking the TOEIC (Book and Audio) 2003 | 352 pages | PDF, MP3 | 88 MB
The Princeton Review realizes that acing the TOEIC is very different from getting straight A’s in school. We don't try to teach you everything there is to know about English–only what you'll need to score higher on the exam. There's a big difference. In Cracking the TOEIC, we'll teach you how to think like the test writers and
·Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you ·Ace the Reading and Listening Comprehension sections of the exam ·Raise your score by making the most of your time and knowing what to expect
This book includes 2 full-length practice TOEIC exams, plus two audio CDs with listening exercises and a full transcript. The questions and exercises are like the ones you’ll see on the actual TOEIC.
Did you know that many students today aren't taught grammar? It's true. That was my experience through high school, and it lead me to feel self-conscious about my writing and speaking for a very long time. Things changed for me when I entered one of my English classes in college. I was lucky enough to have a fabulous professor who taught me grammar and sentence diagramming. Finally, everything made sense, and it felt great! I assume that since you're looking at this book, you were also lucky enough to have a fabulous teacher teach the same things to you. You know how important grammar is to a person's thought process, and you've seen the positive effects that grammar and diagramming have had on your writing and your confidence. As with most things in life, it's easy to forget what we've learned if we're not putting it into practice every day. That's why I wrote this book of sentence diagramming exercises. The material in this book will enable you to remember and review all of the information you've already learned. This book will help you continue to be a knowledgeable student who's ready to take on the world! Enjoy these sentence diagrams! (This student workbook does not contain the answer key and is to be used in conjunction with the Stay Smart Answer Key.)
. Listen News in English (VOA, Yahoo AP, BBC)
· Listen online Radio & TV channels (Listening Practice)
· Listen podcasts from native speakers (VOA special English)
· Learn pronunciation of words using Microsoft Text to Speech
· Save News to audio file (for ipod etc.)
· it works as a news aloud.
· if you want to aloud any document on your computer only select text and copy it. Improve Your English gets selected text from your clipboard and speaks it for you.
· if you want to look up any word on anywhere, select the word and copy it, Improve Your English gets definition of the word and shows definition of the word in the popup dictionary.
· Word reminder mode helps you to move your passive vocabulary to your active memory.
· Adjustable podcast player speed (50% to 200%) for beginners and advanced listener.
· Online English-English Dictionaries (Cambridge& Babylon 18 language) support. (only one click to get definition of words)
· Edit and save news to your computer with their podcasts.
· You can colorize important words in this way colorized words attract your attention.
· Add important word to your "My Words" dictionary to list and memorize them.
· Place your word to your active memory (Long Term Memory) using "Fun With Words"
· Listen and replay word game
· Oral replay with Microsoft Speech Recognition game
· Find words from their meaning game.
· Find meaning of the words game.
Requirements: · 20 MB free disk space · sound card · microphone