Princeton Review, "Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)"
Princeton Review | 2011 | ISBN: 0375428291 | 768 pages | epub/mobi/pdf | 78 MB
If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the SAT, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. It includes:
• Access to 5 full-length practice exams
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key SAT strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day