Larry Krieger, Ted Griffith, "Direct Hits Core Vocabulary of the SAT: Volume 1 2011 Edition"
2010 | 182 pages | PDF | 20 MB
Volume 1 of the world-renowned Direct Hits SAT vocabulary books is based upon an innovative and fun approach to learning using vivid, relevant, and selective examples to teach students. Written by one of the country's leading authorities on the SAT, the book includes the following features:
- 200 words found on recent SATs
- memorable examples from pop culture, historic events, and contemporary issues explain word meanings in context
- 5 easy-to-tackle chapters
- critical reading and sentence completion questions just like the real SAT
- chapter quizzes with complete solution explanations
- a Final Review and a Fast Review
This is a powerful SAT study method developed through extensive research and testing in classrooms across the US that not only raises SAT scores, but increases verbal acumen for long-term success in college and beyond. But don't take our word for it, check out CollegeConfidential.com to read what students across the world are saying about the Direct Hits books.