A new three-level series in which students learn and practise the words and phrases they need to know at Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced levels. Each level of Oxford Word Skills enables students to:
* See how the words are used in spoken and written English.
* Practise using the vocabulary.
* Revise what they have learned.
* Study at home or in class.
* Learn the words as preparation for major exams.
* Use the 'test yourself' card to check which words and phrases they know, and which ones need more practice.
Minimum system requirements.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Intel® Pentium® III 450MHz or faster processor (or equivalent)
- 128 MB RAM
- 400 MB available hard disk space
- Monitor capable of 1024 x 768 resolution recommended.
- Sound card with speakers / headphones
- CD-ROM drive